Monday 3 December 2012

Favorite Hair Products at Salon


Many of my clients (and readers) ask, “What hair product favorites do we recommend at our salon?” So, I have put together a short list of some of our favorites for you to consider.

   Shampoo & Conditioner

click on image to compare price
My hair products favorite right now, as far as shampoo and conditioner goes, is the Oscar
Blandi line. Specifically, I love Oscar Blandi  Volume line because it gives hair a volume
boost, which is big now and protects color better than anything else I've used.
  Oscar Blandi hair products are known for sealing in hair color. Their Pure Volume shampoo and conditioner takes it one step further and adds thickness, volume, body and shine. I prefer to use this line on my clients, as do the other hairdressers in my salon and I have become a faithful user myself.
click on image to compare price

Styling Product

The one styling hair product I cannot live without right now is Pronto DRY STYLING HEAT PROTECT SPRAY . I use this on almost every head of hair I style (including my own). Pronto DRY STYLING HEAT PROTECT SPRAY gives shine to hair and works great with heated hair styling tools to protect hair. I highly suggest everyone who uses heat for hair styling, to also use a hair product that helps to protect the hair. Use Pronto DRY STYLING HEAT PROTECT SPRAY  if you want a product that works like a shine serum, leaves your hair feeling silky and protects against heat.

 Conditioner/Hair Treatment 

click on image to compare price


Hair products that are formulated to repair damaged hair and are in demand because of all the chemical processes we all seem to be unable to do without. Hair color, high lights, perms, straightening treatments and use of heated styling tools all contribute to damage hair. Luckily hair products like Pronto Wet INSTANT VOLUMIZING CONDITIONER can rescue and help rejuvenate your hair.
I like this hair product because my clients can use it at home and Oscar Blandi promises that after 5 treatments, hair is 3 times stronger. I see what a difference Pronto Wet INSTANT VOLUMIZING CONDITIONER makes on my clients’ damaged hair and it’s measurable. Try this hair product if your hair is dry, damaged, dull and weakened because of coloring, high lighting, straightening or any other chemical services.

Want to know a little secret? I don’t just use this product on men . . . I use it on my women clientele too! Anyone can benefit from thicker, fuller, more volumized looking hair.


                                                                         Sponsor Ad:

Trilogy Triple Savings

6 comments:

  1. I somehow get attracted to the hair serums..
    Nice read:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been looking for a new shampoo. thanks for the share, i will look into this product :)

    - sarah -
    www.xliciousgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The volumizing conditioner sounds good--as I get older my hair is thinning out, especially at the temples. I need all the volume I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love luxurious hair products. The yummy smells always get me!

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oscar Blandi is the tip top of luxury for your hair! I love it but use it so sparingly because it's like gold! :)

    Thank you so much for participating in our Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I am following you, of course!! Wishing you and yours a lovely week!!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tips! Kirsty @ My Home Truths

    ReplyDelete