Thursday 25 April 2013

Review: Enca Acne Control BB Cream

Enca Acne Control BB Cream is a BB Cream available exclusively at WishTrend. As part of my monthly reviews for Wishtrend, I was recently sent this item to try out and see how I got on. I have been trying it out for a little while now and finally feel ready to give my views.




Said to be a tri functional cream, I was intrigued to see if it could really tackle all 3 areas: wrinkling, whitening and protecting my skin from the sun.

What is BB Cream

Blemish Balm Cream is currently among Asia's hottest beauty products. Where did it come from and how did it become so popular? The formula is reported to have originated in Germany where, due to the cream's soothing and skin-regenerating properties, dermatologists have been using it for healing scars caused by laser skin surgery. Famous South Korean actresses then started using it for beauty purposes and since Asian dramas and hallyu is huge at the moment, a craze was born. The trend that started in Korea spread to Japan, China, South East Asia and has since made its way to Europe and the USA.

Company Says
Enca AC Control BB Cream is a tri-functional cream solving at a time all the agony of whitening,wrinkle care and sun screening which sensitive skin inevitably brings up.


Details
Brand: Rojukiss
Volume: 50ml
Made in Korea





How to Use 
Apply a small amount at the center of your face, outwards and down to the neck.









My Verdict

The coverage is great. I personally think this BB cream is not too heavy. It makes a dewy finish which I loved. This multi-functions BB cream has anti wrinkle properties inside. It also has an anti darkening and whitening function. What I love the most from this product is its SPF 30. I always apply a sun cream for everyday protection, but with this, You need no more sun cream. :-)

Plus Points

1. Affordable
2. Dewy looking finish
3. A multi-functions BB cream with an anti wrinkle, whitening and anti darkening properties.
4. SPF 30 protections.



You can buy this from WishTrend.






                                                                             Sponsor Ad:


Too Faced Cosmetics

15 comments:

  1. Thank you!
    I am following you now.
    Have a nice day!

    http://walls-cant-stop-you.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good BB Cream. This one looks like it offers just the right amount of coverage without feeling cakey.

    Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love bb cream! oh! im your new follower.. hope you follow back soon babe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog!
    Sure I'd love to follow each other! :)

    Kelouise xo

    http://thebellelavieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog!! Sure, I'd like to follow each other!
    And I'm now following you! ;-)

    http://gardeninshadow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for your comment!
    i want to follow each other!
    I am following now via gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there! Here from the Blog Hop! Just wanted to let you know I'm following you via GFC & Bloglovin'! I also liked your facebook page! Hope you'll get a chance to check me out!

    Bloglovin'
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3718883

    Blog url
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    Facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cropped-Stories/615495055132216

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank for your comment :) Sure, I following you now via GFC. Hope you do the same! :)
    http://fashionablewhite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    Thanks for visit my blog! As you ask me I follow you now on GFC and bloglovin.
    Please follow me back if you don't do it yet ;)
    kiss
    Aurélie
    http://www.lespetitesbullesdemavie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice blog and thanks for share your a good piece of content with us.
    Cook at best weight watcher recipes foods.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vampires is not at all like in the movies or books. Sure, I understand. You are young you have the whole world open to you. You can be anything that you choose if you apply yourself and try hard to work toward that goal. But being a Vampire is not what it seems like. It’s a life full of good, and amazing things. We are as human as you are.. It’s not what you are that counts, But how you choose to be. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the Vampires Lord on his Email: Richvampirekindom@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete